As Project Manager for the State’s Agency of Finance Assessment, I had the pleasure of working with OraCloud+.
They were contracted after the first three eProcurement consulting firms were asked to leave.
Even presented with this challenge and a compressed timeline, OraCloud+ excelled where others couldn’t manage a toehold. I look forward to working with them again.
OraCloud+ is one of the pre-eminent voices in procurement solutions today.
They were instrumental in helping the State save over 40% on its marketplace software/service selection.
Furthermore, their content structuring, shared organizational B2B marketplace, and third-party settlement service knowledge was invaluable in helping State Purchasing identify and shape some of its financial goals.
The OCP team and I worked on an Oracle applications implementation engagement for a tier-one financial services client in North America.
Scott and his team are strategic thinker and well versed within both PeopleSoft and Oracle’s Source to Settle application functionality.
He and his team were instrumental in driving all the key design discussions and artifacts during the FM implementation. I wish him all the best and would like to work with him in future.
How to Navigate OCP.comOCP.com is the gateway into our firm's information. There is so much you can do and learn from this website, most of which is free!
- Learn about Oracle Cloud, its SaaS applications, 3rd party service integrations, and innovative ways of deploying faster (FREE TO ALL)
- Create support tickets, access project documents, review project metrics & reports via your client portal
- Access internal policies, drives, tools, and submit your time via our employee portal
- Watch end-to-end learning videos on applications, offerings, & cross offering business processes (FREE TO OC LICENSEES)
- Watch targeted videos teaching users & administrators how to perform a given transaction or setup in under 5 minutes (FREE TO OC LICENSEES)
Click the Getting Started button below to watch a video explaining how to navigate this site.
Lastly, we HIGHLY encourage your feedback. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.